Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
• Supporting Management in development, management, and execution of the overall business strategy.
• Ensuring adherence to financial and accounting policies and procedures (IFRS & GAAP).
• Developing, implementing, and regularly updating budgets and forecasts of the Business Units and Company accurately and within agreed timelines.
• Regularly reviewing budgets and forecasts and reporting on variances to the Management Team.
• Develop monthly consolidated financial calendar and ensure payments are made and received on time.
• Manage the presentation, circulation, filing and archiving of accounting and financial documents as directed by the Head of Finance.
• Establish and maintain sound and transparent accounting and fiscal control procedures and make appropriate recommendations for improvement when necessary.
• Coordinate and consolidate the projection of monthly, quarterly, and annual expenditures, financial reports, and budget forecasts.
• Reduction of cost overheads by enhancing efficiency and identifying cost saving opportunities within departments.
• Month End Accounts Closure.
• Timely month end closing of accounts.
• Monthly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet items.
• Ensure that the financial statements tally with the list of transactions and accounting and financial records.
• Ensuring compliance of the general accounting function, which includes company transactions, cash management/reconciliation of accounts, financial reporting, and balance sheet management.
• Ensuring tax compliancy for Kocela Limited.
• Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
• A graduate with a degree in a financial field or closely related.
• Recognized accounting qualification (CPA (K)/Finalist).
• 5 years’ experience in Finance.
• Significant work experience in the Fintech industry.
• Able to develop and recommend financial operational policies and processes for the business.
• Able to take a holistic view of the business with a financial focus.
• Experience in financial modelling and forecasting.
• Prior experience in fundraising for start-ups will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.