Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
16 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Your Tasks and Responsibilities;
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and regulatory requirement,
• Maintain internal controls, safeguard and coordinate all audit activities, Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning and conservation of company’s assets,
• Manage cash flow and forecasting. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs,
• Optimize the handling of banking relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance the company’s cash positions.
• Safeguarding of the company’s assets i.e. cheque books and other financial documents, fixed assets register and ensuring that they are adequately covered by appropriate insurance covers,
• Ensuring total compliance with the regulatory requirements particularly on matters regarding establishing efficient fiscal structures and filing of tax returns including NHIF and NSSF returns as well as ensuring these are done on schedule and that records are kept well to avoid any non- conformity and non-compliance
• Preparing and presenting monthly reports for further analysis. This will entail but not limited to bank reconciliations, monthly financial reports, quarterly BOD reports and internal and external audit reports.
• Providing variance analysis from budget & forecast, identifying any value adding opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgetary requirements,
• Lead in the documentation of all financial books and records and also review, maintain, and reconcile general ledgers and sub ledgers in the financial information system,
• Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting of all business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce or Business related course
• A qualified accountant (CPA (K))
• At least 5 years’ working experience as an accountant in a busy organization.
• Knowledge in both accounts receivables and payables will be an added advantage
• Excellent Excel & MS Office computing skills
• Be a person who is honest, trust worthy with high integrity.
• Experience in maintaining books using ERP systems.
• Have analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A strong personality with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• The candidate should be aged between 28 – 35 years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com on or before 16th August, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.