Jobs at:Cytonn Investments
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, June 14 2023
Date Posted: Monday, June 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Documenting the accounting process to capture the spvs business model.
2. Maintain accurate and up to date intercompany balance schedules between the entities in the group.
3. Daily, weekly and monthly general ledger vouching to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting records.
4. Ensure subsidiary books are reconciled at all times (trade receivables, trade payables and inventory).
5. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc financial reports and analysis to support business decision making.
6. Prepare schedules for all accounts in the general ledger for entities under management.
7. Ensure book keeping is accurate and postings are done in the system based on approved source documents and as per accounting policy.
8. Responsible for monthly and annual financial reporting and provide analysis for the management accounts for board reporting.
9. Responsible for tax and other regulatory compliance as per requirements. These includes paye, nssf, nhif, nita, vat and wht.
10. Continuously identify areas of policy and operational improvement in the firm, to enhance business performance.
11. Lead, train and assist members within a team environment.
12. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Cpa (k) and/or acca and bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related degree.
2. Kcse b+ and above.
3. Three (3) years working experience in a finance environment.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Good analytical skills and deadlines conscious with minimum supervision.
6. Ability to easily adapt to dynamic, complex and rapidly changing finance and business environment.
7. Ability to learn, train and work in a team environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.