Jobs at:JM Associates
Deadline of this Job:
31 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting and tax planning.
2. Recommend and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management systems for the company.
3. Ensure compliance with local all statutory requirements.
4. Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
5. Ensure compliance of all Financial Budgets and accounting of all costs.
6. Coordinate with all Accounts Associates on their Finance Management projections and organizational Budgeting.
7. Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses.
8. Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
9. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
10. Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
11. Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
12. Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
13. Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
14. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
15. Serve on planning and policy-making processes.
16. To oversee and supervise all administrative staff and conduct their reviews.
17. Ensuring that daily, all the jobs and tasks are updated and completed on Jetpack and the timesheet is completed and shared with the Manager and Partner.
18. Other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Experience in Accounts and Financial planning and execution.
• Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
• Proficiency in written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• Combination of the completion of a Masters Degree in Finance or Accounting, 5 years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position, and a CPA.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.