Jobs at:Machakos County Public Service Board
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 13 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, May 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
For this appointment an officer must have: -
• three (3) years of working experience of in Public Service or Private Sector; a passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its recognized equivalent qualification.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized institution or any other relevant qualification adjudged to be its equivalent from an approved institution and have passed part II of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its approved equivalent.
• Certificate in Computer Applications.
In addition to the above requirements, an officer must have the following key personal attributes and core competences:
• Ability to get on well with the diverse workforce.
• Good knowledge in the professional field of specialization.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to take instructions.
• Good organisational and supervisory skills.
• Team playing skills.
• Care for resources.
• Manual dexterity.
• Execution of instructions.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Records Management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified persons are requested fill the Online application form accessible from Machakos County Public Service Board Portal through the following link: http://machakos.go.ke/jobs
Note that all applications must be submitted electronically.
Applicants should upload scanned copies of their Academic certificates, Professional Certificates and National Identification Cards. Interested and qualified candidates must apply on or before 13th June 2023 by 5 PM.
Note: The Shortlisted Candidates will be required to:
• Provide copies of academic and professional certificates certified by the issuing institutions.
• Produce originals of their National identity Cards, academic and professional certificates and
• transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
• It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
• Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
• County Government of Machakos is an equal opportunity employer: Women, Persons with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
• Interested and qualified? Go to Machakos County Public Service Board on to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.