Jobs at:Mandera County Government
Deadline of this Job:
18 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POST REF: MCPSB /MOF/2022/04/07
Duties and responsibilities
• Coordinating and supervising operations in the area of deployment; preparing final accounts;
• Ensuring safe custody of Municipality assets and records;
• Authorizing payments and signing of cheques subject to set limits;
• Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of quality management reports;
• Providing guidance to officers to achieve the desired results;
• Arranging for withdrawals of cash for office use and ensuring safety of the same at all times; extracting and providing cash liquidity analysis; ensuring security of cheques and cheque books;
• Preparation of expenditure and authority to incur expenditure (AIE) funding returns on quarterly basis;
• Training and development of staff;
• Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan Citizen;
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business administration (Accounting/Finance Option) from a recognized university;
• Membership to a relevant professional body is added advantage;
• Self-starter, excellent team player, effective communicator and must be able to work with minimal supervision;
• 2 years’ experience relevant to the position;
• Satisfies requirement of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form ( file:///C:/Users/USER/Downloads/CPSB%20recruitment%20form%20(1).pdf) or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card.
• No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
• Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
• Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 18th May, 2022 at 4.00pm.
• Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.