Jobs at:National Industrial Training Authority (NITA)
Deadline of this Job:
08 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
For appointment at this position, a candidate must have: -
1. At least four (4) years’ work experience;
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration (Accounting or Finance option) or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
3. Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks;
4. Proficiency in computer applications; and
5. Fulfil the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Job application procedure
1. For details on job description and specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website www.nita.go.ke . Candidates are also required to download and duly fill the NITA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM REF. NO. NITA /HR&A/F/33 using the link below:
2. Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Office, email, or by hand delivery, clearly stating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelope , together with a detailed CV, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone Contacts ofthree referees, so as to reach the Authority by 8th August 2022 ,5.00 PM (East Africa Time) to:-
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
NATIONAL INDUTRIAL TRAINING AUTHORITY
P.O BOX 74494 -00200
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present Originals of the following documents during interviews:-
• National Identity Card
• Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
• Any other supporting documents and testimonials
NITA is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution Chapter 232(1) on Fair Competition and Merit, Representation of Kenyan diverse communities and Affording equal employment opportunities to Men and Women, Members of all Ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Interested and qualified? Go to National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) on to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.