Jobs at:Nzoia Water Services Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Competencies and Critical Success Factors
Working with Others:
• Team working: Contributes to team development, seeking and testing improvements to the team’s outputs/service.
• Customer Focus: Works to identify customer needs. Seeks feedback and develops
• service delivery accordingly. Influences and develops ideas to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Communicating and influencing: Communicates information effectively to a wide
• range of diverse stakeholders, influencing events.
• Making informed decisions: Uses analyses, reports and data to test the validity of options and assess risk before taking decisions. Ensures optimum decisions are taken.
• Organisation Delivery: Plans time taking account of organisational priorities and other colleagues’ work roles to achieve results. (c) Adaptability: Responds positively to change, supporting others in managing transition and being flexible in approaches to job role. Is aware of own strengths and areas for development. Seeks feedback on own work. 2) Focusing on the Future
• Entrepreneurship and Commercial Focus: Understands the financial context and budgets for expenditure and plans income accordingly. (b) Creativity and Innovation: Seeks out, reviews and implements new ways of working to improve delivery of service
• Leading and Coaching: Builds a productive team environment. Delegates appropriate tasks and supports colleagues to deliver better results. Develops and coaches individuals to improve their skills.
• Takes responsibility for the team and manages performance. Communication /Contacts Internal Contacts
Head of Finance and accounting
Other Heads of Departments With departmental support staff by allocating duties and responsibilities to them and supervising their work performance
Other employees as appropriate
Academic/ professional Qualifications/ Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent qualifications CPA (K)/ACCA or equivalent qualifications
• A registered member of ICPAK and in good standing Computer literate
• Five (5) years relevant working experience two of which should have been in a supervisory role
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, National Identification card/Passport and any other relevant testimonials in HARD COPY, sealed envelopes marked with Reference Number and the position applied, by 13th October 2022 and addressed as shown below.
Or may be deposited at Nzoia Water Services Company Limited Head Office – Webuye, opposite former Pan Paper Mills, Next to Masinde Muliro University (Webuye Branch) along Webuye – Eldoret/Bungoma road.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide the following documents during the interview; Certificate of good conduct, HELB clearance certificate, CRB clearance, Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA and EACC clearance.
Nzoia Water Services Company Ltd
P.O. Box 1010- 50205
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.