Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and search
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure compliance with local statutory and US GAAP accounting requirements.
• Support Finance Manager in ensuring that local accounting practices comply with BCG policies and local accounting regulations.
• Manage the day-to-day financial accounting processes under the supervision of the Finance Manager.
• Maintain the general ledger
• Maintenance of AR ledger including opening/closing projects
• Create new suppliers and bank accounts in Oracle AP
• Scan supplier invoices and send to outsourced accounting company
• Process expense reports (ERs)
• Document intercompany invoices.
• Manage Withholding Tax for invoices received from the netting centre
• Prepare inputs for external accounting firm for VAT, WHT and Payroll.
• Review tax, monthly payroll and statutory deductions returns.
• Prepare annual reports for labor and tax administrations:
• University Degree with professional accounting qualification such as CPA (K) or ACCA.
• 5+ years of accounting operations and/or finance experience in professional Audit or Accounting firm or well-established commercial firm.
• Good Understanding of IFRS and Local Accounting requirements.
• Good Understanding of local Tax rules and practices.
• Experience with statutory financial accounting and reporting
• Experience providing high level of customer service, managing highly confidential materials and administrative tasks
• Experience in a professional services firm is an added advantage.
• Expert in Office Automation software such as MS Excel.
• Knowledge of Oracle, HFM and Reporting tools such as Business Objects is an added advantage
• Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment.
• Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.