Jobs at:Tsebo Solutions Group
Deadline of this Job:
26 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Taxes: preparation and remittance of VAT, WHVAT, WHT and statutory deductions.
• Bank and cash: recording of bank transactions, preparation of bank and MPesa recons, conducting cash counts
• Preparation and allocation of vendor payments and cash purchases
• Creditors: vendor reconciliations, vendor payments
• Managing office cash requests and reconciliation of cash issued and accounted for
• Inventory allocation, counts and reconciliations
• Maintenance of proper accounting records around expenses and bank/cash.
Skills and Competencies
• Excel and numeracy competency- extremely good
• Big picture thinking with a high tolerance to high pressured environment
• Ability to ensure clear communication channels
• Commercial acumen and corporate governance
• Individual who can improve and implement on processes and systems
• Strong process orientation about financial discipline
• Resilience & problem solver
• Ability to build and maintain relationships as well as influence change
• Business Degree
• Good appreciation of tax and other statutory requirements
• Spreadsheet and Accounting software familiarization (SAGE preferred)
• CPA (K) preferrable.
• Demonstrable experience in a busy accounting environment (3-4 years)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.