Jobs at:Victory Farms
Deadline of this Job:
06 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Based in Nairobi, with occasional travel to the Farm The primary role of the Senior Accountant is to support with the production of periodic financial reports of Victory Farms Limited as well as lead projects and develop processes that improve the overall quality of financial reports.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Support the preparation and review of monthly management accounts and reporting package for the board, investors, and other stakeholders.
• Support the preparation and review of special reports relating to capital expenditure projects, expansion initiatives, research, and development activities.
• Perform detailed and regular checks of the general ledger entries to ensure correct posting and classification of transactions across departments, cost centers and spending codes.
• Collating and analyzing financial data and reports from various departments to assist in tracking and reporting on relevant key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Support the preparation and review of the annual budget and monthly budget tracking and reporting of actual versus budget performance.
• Participate in identifying reporting needs for various departments and developing effective reporting structures to respond to those needs.
• Ensure compliance with internal controls relating to financial reporting, accounting policies and International financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Participate in system updates and modifications to enable efficient production of quality financial reports.
• Perform other relevant tasks as instructed by the Financial Reporting Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any business-related field
Professional qualification in Finance such as CPA or ACCA.
At least 4 years’ experience in a finance related role.
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Financial and Commercial acumen
Strong performance orientation
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Attentive to details
Planning and organization skills
A demonstrated commitment to professionalism, a strong work ethic, high standards & integrity
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your application to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.