Senior Accounts Assistant, KECOBO 7A
Jobs at:Kenya Copyright Board
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Gross Salary: Kshs.84, 707 p.m
Duties And Responsibilities
• Prepare cheques for all payments for appropriate approval;
• Ensure safe custody of records;
• Manage cash;
• Update the cashbook;
• Ensure that all revenues/incomes are receipted and banked intact as per laid down procedures; and
• Serve as bank agent and custodian of cheque books, and bank statements; handling deposits (cheques and cash) in the bank.
• Have served for three (3) years as an Accounts Assistant; and
• Have obtained Certified Public Accountants CPA (I) or its equivalent; or
• Have a Diploma in Commerce/Business Administration/ Economics/Statistics or related disciplines from a recognized institution;
• Be Computer Proficient;
• Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance.
• Competence in use of ERP or, digitized accounting systems will be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications including cover letter, duly completed application for employment form (Download from KECOBO website), CV, three (3) reference letters, daytime telephone contacts and copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials to:
The Executive Director Kenya Copyright Board P.O. BOX 34670-00100 Nairobi
OR drop at NHIF Building, 5th Floor, Ragati Road.
The closing date is 15th August 2022
Applicants are advised to comply with chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.
Qualified persons living with disability, women, and those from marginalized and minority communities are encouraged to apply.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.