Senior Accounts Assistant
Jobs at:Kenya Animal Genetic Resources Centre
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail:
• Examining payment vouchers and posting in vote book/budget control records;
• Processing imprests, advances and other disbursements and remitting statutory deductions;
• Making petty cash payments and maintaining petty cashbook;
• Providing safe custody of accounting records, documents and assets;
• Maintaining imprest ledger and following up on surrender of imprests; and
• Undertaking bank deposits, dispatch of cheques and cash withdrawals.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Certified Public Accountants (CPA)Part II or its equivalent;
• Two (2) years relevant work experience in the public or private institution;
• Demonstrated results in work performance; and
• Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Key competencies and skills
• Proficiency in IT;
• Planning skills; and
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.