Senior Accounts Assistant
Jobs at:Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB)
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Grade: KFCB 7
• Responsible for assisting in verifying and examining financial accounting information.
• Examining payment vouchers and committal documents in accordance with laid down financial rules and regulations;
• Preparing payment vouchers, imprest and committal documents in accordance with laid down financial rules and regulations;
• Carrying out bank reconciliation;
• Verifying data entered into cashbooks, ledgers, vote books, registers;
• Verifying and receipting of all monies due and payable to the Board;
• Safe custody of Accountable Documents under his/her sections(s);
• Ensuring proper maintenance of efficient filling systems; and
• Safe keeping of invoices, receipts and other accounts records;
• Verification of petty cash.
• Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Specifications/Requirements for Appointment;
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education;
• Part I of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) examination or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Three (3) years relevant work experience;
• Supervisory Course lasting not less than two (2) weeks;
• Proficiency in Computer applications.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
• Candidates who meet the requirements are advised to send their applications through the address provided below, citing the reference number of the position being applied for. Applications should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, and National Identity Card.
• All applications should reach the Board on or before Monday,15th August 2022
• Please note:
• Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement
• Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
• Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcript during the interviews
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Classification Board
Uchumi House, 15th Floor along Agakhan Walk
P.O. Box 44226-00100
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.