Senior Associate - Audit,MEC,Tax and Reporting
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, March 12, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Role
The Senior Associate - Audit, MEC, Tax, & Reporting will offer analytical support to the MEC team, by leading all balance sheet account reconciliations necessary for management account processing as well as for audit purposes (both internal and external).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support in planning and following the schedule and Key activities for internal and external audit.
• Conducting key audit activities such as on-site inventory counts, communication with internal stakeholders on procedure,requirements and timelines for the internal audit.
• Maintaining Research and Development capitalization schedule.
• Documentation of identified audit issues from internal and external audit activities for resolution by Finance team leads.
• Preparation of monthly and year-end financial statements for dissemination to investors.
• Support and implement resolution of audit findings (both external and internal audit).
• Consolidating and sharing audit data for review before communication to external auditors.
• Assist business units at Regen Organics to build their growth & profitability models.
• Providing key support for reconciliation with stakeholders attached to the record to report process.
• Preparation of key reports from ERP software i.e. Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows as required by the Record to Report process on a consolidated and unconsolidated basis.
• Supporting preparation of grant reporting for dissemination with external stakeholders on a monthly basis.
• Maintaining and updating reconciliation schedules for general ledgers..
• Provide support in inter-company billing and reconciliation activities as part of the month-end close cycle.
• Compute and ensure timely filing of taxes and other statutory & compliance filings along the defined activity calendar (in-line with monthly dates).
• Support resolution of blocks raised from the record to report process and compliance filings.
• Maintain the fixed assets register and physical verification of assets.
• Filing and archiving (digital & physical) documentation as dictated by the record to report process.
• Consolidation of data to support preparation of Financial statements.
• Provide analytical support on financial statements in close collaboration with Financial Planning and Analysis lead.
• BCOM degree (Accounting,Finance)
• A minimum of CPA 2 or it's equivalent
• 1-2 years’ experience in a busy Accounting/Audit environment
• Tax Experience: WTAX and VAT
• Advanced excel knowledge a MUST
• Have demonstrated the ability to act decisively and resolve problems
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.