Senior Audit Manager
Jobs at:Kyosk Digital Services
Deadline of this Job:
10 March 2023
Date Posted: Monday, February 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the HoD the Senior Audit Manager will evaluate the efficacy of business processes, internal controls and risk management and make recommendations on how to improve governance, risk controls & compliance. They will lead audits assignments and supervise the Audit Associates.
• Support the development of a risk based annual audit plan to cover all key risk activities of KDS.
• Deliver the annual internal audit plans in line with quality, time and budget requirements to support robust assurance opinions and other agreed stakeholder requirements
• Lead high risk or complex audit assignments; prepare and present progress and final reports to management
• Evaluating the risk management processes and giving reasonable assurance to management that all key business risks are being mitigated appropriately
• Engage effectively with senior stakeholders to support the identification and management of key risks and to promote effective governance, risk management, control and assurance.
• Manage the development and documentation of plans for engagements, including audit programmes, objectives, scope, timing and resource allocations.
• Continuously improve the team’s methodology and approach including effective use of technology drawing on best practice
• Manage, develop and motivates Audit staff under his/her supervision
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g., finance, business). An MBA is an added advantage.
• Relevant professional qualification; Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)/Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/ Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
• Member of a professional organization; ICPAK/ACCA/ ISACA/ IIA
• At least 10 years experience, 5 of which should be in managing an audit function preferably in an FMCG environment
Competencies & Key Skills:
• Strategic perspective
• Leading staff
• Results oriented
• Solution focused
• Excellent communications skills
• Negotiation & conflict resolution
• Organization skills
Apply by: Mar. 10, 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Kyosk Digital Services on kyosk.hire.trakstar.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.