Senior Auditor – East Africa
Deadline of this Job:
10 March 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 07, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
What you will do
• Plan periodic reviews of the processes and procedures of the East Africa Opco's and the mobile services business to provide assurance on the internal controls and business/enterprise and operational risks.
• Review control mitigation plans of Functions and ensure adequate and prioritized management attention on remediating known issues and preventing recurrences.
• Ensure that issues arising from audit and other compliance reviews are well understood by all levels of management and staff and that learning on fraud and control issues are shared amongst relevant teams
• Lead the auditing process and successful completion of financial and operational audits.
• Draft audit comments and report issues to support findings identified during the fieldwork.
• Manage the partner associates and/or Airtel Audit staff during the auditing process.
• Interact with management to gather necessary information.
• Review and resolve problems faced by staff auditors and make recommendations.
• Perform various risk and control assessments.
• Perform and lead periodic assessment and testing of key controls.
• Train and guide the internal auditors.
• Ensure timely completion of audits and submission of reports.
You should possess the following qualities and experience;
• Must be ethical and be able maintain independence of internal assurance
• Ability to manage projects through prior planning and regular check points
• Ability to challenge the status quo by using concrete facts
• Relationship management of different stakeholders
• Report writing skills
• Communication skills
• Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in Audit, Risk, Control and Compliance related roles.
• Experience in Telecoms/Service or Mobile or traditional Financial Services Industry added advantage
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent planning skills
• Hands on attitude
• Able to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• High personal standards and results oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills; stakeholder management and collaboration
• Excellent and effective communication skills, both written and oral
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Senior Auditor – East Africa
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.