Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The role supports the Group Head of Audit in assisting the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the Old Mutual Holdings Plc.
• The role will be responsible for execution of audit assignments across all the Old Mutual business operations in East Africa that include; Banking, Investments, Properties, Short term and Long term Insurance.
• Manages, administers and executes audits for Old Mutual entities in East Africa.
• Helps the business to deliver the strategic initiatives successfully by focusing on the significant risks, both existing and emerging.
• Delivers multiple audit assignments in accordance with the Group Internal Audit (GIA) methodology.
• Interacts with and provides audit assurance to the respective Audit and Risk Committees.
• Understands the risk profile of the business, gains and applies extensive industry knowledge in the various business lines.
• Provides an independent opinion on risk & control environment for the various business units or processes.
• Engages with business unit process owners to agree on audit deliverables (risk assessments, control workshops and adequacy assessments) and timeframes and issues findings in relation to work done.
• Challenges and influences the relevant executives to improve the governance, risk and control culture.
• Manages staff within area of responsibility including budgets.
• Meets key customers to gain a better understanding of business expectations.
• Provides clients with an understanding of GIA expectations.
• Contributes to developmental interventions and on the job coaching.
• Internal Auditing
• Risk Management
• Bachelors Degree (B), Diploma (Dip)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Old Mutual Kenya on oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.