Senior Claims Analyst
Jobs at:First Assurance Co Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
29 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To support the Head of Claims in the claims Business by providing operational support in the Claims Department processes. To process non-motor insurance claims in a fast, fair and courteous manner by ensuring that customer satisfaction, company profitability and good corporate image is maintained
• Ensure that all claims reported are registered in line with the company procedures and reserved accordingly; and also ensure that reserves are periodically reviewed.
• Ensure that the allocated claims processes are performed within the time frames as agreed with clients, brokers and other departments to ensure service delivery.
• Ensure that service providers fee notes, invoices and Discharge vouchers are settled within the set TATs
• Review the performance of the service provider semi-annually and escalate poor performance to Head of Claims.
• Assist and manage queries escalated by staff, brokers, clients, or service providers to ensure timeous resolution.
• Liaise and visit brokers, banks, Agents, and Direct clients to build relationships
• Assist in the salvage’s disposal process.
• Ensure that all the cost containment strategies in claims department are adhered to.
• Collaborate with underwriting department on areas or actions that may minimize a loss or if action is recommended post a loss due to the risk.
• Escalate poor performing accounts to Head of claims for management
• Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.