Senior Debt Management Officer
Jobs at:M.P. Shah Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Debt Management Officer
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the overall purpose is to provide leadership in driving efficiency and professionalism in the hospital’s debt recovery process with the aim of keeping debt levels at a minimum and ensuring that reconciliations are concluded effectively within the hospital’s policies, contributing to the overall financial sustainability of the hospital’s operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Management of the debt collection process. Facilitate the hospital’s efforts in debt collection by overseeing the implementation of the collection guidelines throughout the department, assessing the effectiveness of the methods and policies used, and proposing any improvements necessary. Review reconciliations on debtors’ accounts in time and ensure maximum Sign offs. Prepare discount schedule, transfer Journal entries, and provisions, write-off schedules. Ensure follow ups are made with clients on debt, remittances, and reconciliations. Prepare various reports as required.
• Enhance the accuracy and transparency of the debt recovery process by maintaining up to date collection reports on all the hospital’s debt accounts making updates on account activity, status and applying reminders to ensure follow-through by the relevant team member.
• Collaborate with team members to facilitate the delivery of effective billing services and follow-up to all clients to promote account reconciliations.
• Facilitate productive engagement with all clients in the debt recovery process by resolving incoming client queries on matters of credit business professionally and efficiently and coordinating corporate needs with the hospital.
• Contribute to the ongoing development of the department by participating in all audits, service evaluations, and process reviews that enhance the collection of outstanding payments as well as any other meetings as requested by management.
• Developing self and others. Drive continuous development of self and colleagues in the organization by enrolling in career and personal development courses/programs, actively sharing lessons and
• insights with the rest of the team from personal experiences, and engaging with the line manager regularly for feedback on performance.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Degree (Graduate)- Bachelor of Commerce or business-related degree
• Certified Public Accountant (K)/ ACCA
• 5 years experience in a Finance and /or accounting position.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.