Senior Finance Analyst
Jobs at:Janta Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
09 February 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, February 04, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
They assist the associates, managers and principal in all aspects of their work including but not limited to:
• They assist the Principal, Manager, and Associate in delivering high-quality work on engagements to clients in diversified sectors.
• Conducting industry and market research and assisting Raisin’s business development through the preparation of proposals and proactively targeting business opportunities in Africa.
• Participating in all phases of the fund raising project life cycle, including preparing the business for exit, preparing marketing material and structuring, investor match making, transaction due diligence support, transaction structuring and negotiation and definitive agreements preparation, regulatory approvals support and closing
• Analyze financial statements/projections, build financial models, and run sensitivities, with accountability for factual accuracy.
• Reviewing company information and preparing reports on periodic financial statements, project progress reports, and other information submitted by clients.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course from a reputable university.
• A CFA Candidature will be an added advantage
• A Master’s degree in finance, business, economics, or equivalent, though not required, is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience in a reputable professional services firm in external audit, corporate finance or transaction services.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com by 9th February, 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.