Senior Finance Officer
Jobs at:Corporate staffing
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role of the Finance Officer involves providing financial and administrative support to the organization. He/she is responsible for maintaining sound financial and accounting systems and controls for the organization. The role entails performing day-to-day financial accounting tasks, including, processing payments, filing, and document retrieval.
• University degree in Commerce (BCOM), BBA, BBM, or other related fields. Specialized in Finance or Accounting.
• Holder of CPAK/ACCA
• Membership in a recognized professional accountancy body such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Institute of Certified Public Accounts (ICPAK) added advantage.
• Have proven financial management experience of a minimum of 5 years in Local/INGOs.
• Be able to work under pressure as may be required;
• Be a team player
• Be self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines and report on multiple projects.
• Well conversant with the accounting system e.g., Quick book, ERP Pentasoft
• Excellent in computer packages especially excel.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Previous work experience in ASAL is an asset.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send letter of applications along with a copy of your resume, copy of your national ID, a contact telephone number and the names of 3 referees preferably from your previous workplaces, quoting their email addresses/contact numbers properly and clearly label/quote the job title above on your envelope addressed to Human Resource Officer and hand deliver to the SND Marsabit/Moyale Office or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for the submission of application is 15th January 2023 5:00 PM. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Phone calls are not acceptable.
Female Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
SND is an equal opportunity employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.