Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Jobs at:Baker Hughes
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As Senior Finance Planning & Analysis Manager, you will manage the business cycle 3 year plan, budget, forecasts at each level of the organization. You will also define KPI's to measure the performance in all areas of the organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Analyzing the performance and proposing action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed
• Providing guidance on approaches, projects and programs to the various functional areas of the business organization
• Collaborating with direct colleagues and the business partners about approach and methods for solving complex problems
• Leading the design and implementation of long and short-term projects
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related Business, Finance or Accounting focus.
• Have a certification in Finance/ Accounting
• Have at least 8 years of experience in FP&A and data analysis in a multinational firm
• Have great verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with teams and customers
• Have experience of leading or working with teams to deliver successful projects and initiatives
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task effectively and balance priorities in an ever changing, fast-moving, time-sensitive environment
• Be a good team player, enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others
• Have knowledge, using software like SAP & Oracle
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.