Senior Graphic Designer
Jobs at:Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 26 2023
Date Posted: Monday, June 12 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the role:
• We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to be part of our fast-paced team. You will deliver the visual content that accompanies and complements the written aspects of communication materials. You will work closely with copywriter, brand managers as well as collaboratively with other internal teams and senior management to create authentic, engaging, and compelling communication. We are looking for talent, passion and enthusiasm.
What you would be expected to do
• Design Strategy: Developing and implementing design strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives. Generate and manage all global communication assets for Sun King i.e. company's website, corporate brochures, company presentations, pitch decks, product packaging, video and other B2B focused material.
• Quality control: Ensure that the final product is of high quality and meets the client's/ stakeholders expectations.
• Design Research: Conduct user research and analyze data to inform your design decisions and ensure that your designs meet the needs of the target audience.
• Leadership and Management: Leading a team of designers or working as part of a larger design team. Provide direction and guidance to junior designers and oversee the quality of their work.
• Collaboration: Work collaboratively with other teams, such as marketing, product development, core business unit leaders, company's leadership team and engineering, to ensure that design solutions are aligned with overall project goals. Create partner and consumer facing global assets and merchandising for print and web: flyers, posters, proposals, brochures, emails, etc.
• Client management: You will be responsible for managing client expectations, communicating with clients, and ensuring that their needs are being met throughout the design process.
• Conceptualize and design highly effective point of sale materials to be used in a variety of channels in East, Southern and West Asia. Also support Africa and the Americas where necessary.
• Design Review: Review and critique the work of other designers and provide feedback to ensure that designs are consistent, high-quality, and meet project requirements. Ensure that all the organization’s creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand. Review existing content on a regular basis and ensure the latest information is captured on communication materials going out.
• Work with global teams in Africa and Asia to conceptualize and execute broader ATL / BTL campaigns and market activations.
You might be a strong candidate if you
• Have at least 4+ years of experience working in an advertising, branding, or marketing agency or another similarly fast-paced environment.
• Have a Degree/Diploma in arts, graphic design, multimedia, or considerable professional experience in the creative field.
• Are highly adept at Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop/ InDesign (knowledge on the workings of the wider Adobe Creative Suite is a plus).
• Are highly creative and imaginative.
• Are fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team.
• Have clear thinking and problem-solving ability.
• Can work under pressure.
• Possess excellent attention to details.
• Are enthusiastic in continuously expanding on skills
• Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
What We Offer
• An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry.
• The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Sun King employees who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
• A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
• Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet) on sunking.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.