Senior Internal Auditor
Jobs at:National AIDS Control Council
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 14 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The National AIDS Control Council (NACC) is a state corporation whose mission is to provide policy and strategic framework for mobilizing and coordinating resources for the prevention of HIV transmission and provision of care and support to the infected and affected people in Kenya. In our efforts to fulfil this mandate, the NACC seeks to recruit suitable candidates.
From our research, listed below are the possible job vacancies in Kenya National Aids Control Council (NACC) which you can apply for.
• Senior Internal Auditor
General Requirements for NACC Recruitment 2023
• Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
• He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
• Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
• Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
• Prospective applicant very importantly must be free of criminal record.
• Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
• Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
• Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
• Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
• Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
• Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
• Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
• Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
• Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
• Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
• An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
• Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Education Requirement:No Requirements
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To submit an application successfully for NACC jobs 2023, take the steps below.
• Go to NACC official website www.nsdcc.go.ke
• Under work with us on the menu bar, click careers > vacancies
• Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
• Carefully fill the online application form
• Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
• Review the information you’ve filled
• Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like error in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for NACC when screening application.
An alternative to the above method is to:
• Write an application letter
• Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
• Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
• Scan your academic and professional credentials
• Then send the documents to:
National AIDS Control Council
Landmark Plaza 9th Floor
P.O. Box 61307, 00200
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.