Senior Internal Auditor
Jobs at:Privatization Commission
Deadline of this Job:
15 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Other key responsibilities include:
• Provide inputs for the update of policies and procedures for the Department;
• Develop individual audit engagement plan and ensure implementation;
• Review and evaluate the system of internal controls, assess their adequacy, effectiveness and proposing recommendations for their improvement;
• Safeguard the Commission’s assets by establishing appropriate means of verifying their existence, ownership and valuation;
• Prepare draft audit reports on completion of each audit engagement for review by the Principal Internal Auditor;
• Assist in establishing a follow up mechanism on recommendations received from all internal and external audits; and
• Undertake special audit/investigations.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• At least four (4) years’ relevant experience gained from a public or private organization;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or relevant field from a recognized institution;
• CPA Part III or its equivalent;
• Attended supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
• Demonstrated results in work performance;
• Proficiency in Computer applications;
• Fulfil the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The Candidates who had applied for the position of Principal Compliance Officer need not to re-apply.
Applicants should send their applications and detailed CV with copies of certificates, indicating current position, qualifications, working experience, current remuneration, names of at least three (3) professional referees and day time telephone through the address given below.
The following clearances will only be required from successful candidates on offer of job and not at application stage:
Clearance from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Good Conduct Certificate);
Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
Clearance from Credit Reference Bureaus (CRB);
Applications clearly citing the position should be sent to:
The Executive Director/CEO
P.O. Box 34542 – 00100
Social Security House - Annex (Parking Silo) 10th Floor
Applications should be received not later than 5.00 p.m. on 15th November, 2022.
Privatization Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Persons with disability, females, youth, marginalised and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.