Senior Investment Associate
Deadline of this Job:
22 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 13, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Direct AUM mobilization:
• Identify and profile target institutional clients to gain an understanding of their investment strategy across frontier and emerging markets .
• Prepare investment proposals and provide supporting investment – related material to be used by the sales team in pitching to institutional clients .
• Prepare goal - based financial plans to address needs such as education, lifestyle, home ownership, retirement etc. for individual clients .
• Brand visibility: prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly publications for circulation to our target clients covering topics such as market performance, asset class performance and various macroeconomic events/ indicators across Africa.
• Video content: prepare and package investment -related material for generation of video content to be used in promoting brand visibility .
• Investment advisory: package investment deals identified by the investment team for circulation to our target clients with an aim of triggering funding .
• Other content: prepare investment related marketing collateral to be used by the marketing team during events such as investor clinics, investment brochures.
• Prepare and present macroeconomic outlook and investment pe r formance reports for our institutional clients.
Risk and Compliance
• Work with investment manager, risk, legal and operations teams to monitor investment guideline compliance .
• Adhere and remain up to date on regulatory developments covering capital markets across Africa .
• Bachelor’s degree in Financial Economics, Financial Engineering, Finance, Actuarial Science, or related background.
• Possess professional qualification (CFA, ACCA, CAIA, CQF, CPA).
• Good analytical and quantitative reasoning.
• Relevant 3 years’ work experience in an investment management environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills-ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.