Senior Key Account Manager Health Systems
Deadline of this Job:
09 May 2022
Date Posted: Monday, April 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Senior Key Account Manager Health Systems East Africa
You are responsible for:
• Maximizing order intake, sales (incl. Point Of Sale Service Contracts) and price realization at the assigned accounts within the district.
• Ensuring continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operating at multiple levels in the accounts’ organizations, but also facilitating the executive level interfaces between company and the accounts.
• Preparing and maintaining annual account plans in line with the regional strategy, AOP and executing them at district and modality level.
• Contributing to and driving the development and implementation of local marketing strategies.
• Responsible for on-going completion of the funnel management tool (SF.com) and systematically analyzing win/loss deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends.
• Responsible for the sales forecast across the assigned accounts and the driving accuracy and predictability.
• Collaborating with channel partners where required.
• Coordinating all internal necessary resources to obtain objectives and where necessary involves others.
• Ensuring quotations are completed and delivered within time limits.
• Ensuring that completed quotations are based on a solution / configuration compliant to specifications validated by the Business, and it is properly reviewed by Operations for feasibility and accuracy prior to being issued.
• Ensuring any third-party product included in the solution and not part of the catalogue is properly validated for compatibility / compliance of specifications.
• Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality Standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner.
• If and when required, provide dedicated support to assigned accounts to ensure timely handover of the signed customer acceptance document and support collecting Accounts Receivable (AR).
You are part of a dynamic team of Key Account Managers and Engineers, and you will report to the HS District Sales Leader, East Africa.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Degree level education
• Good Sales experience with solid track-records, ideally gained within Health Systems/Medical Equipment or Pharmaceutical industry.
• Fluent in English both verbal and written.
• Proven ability to form and maintain positive long-term relationships with customers
• A good negotiator, good presentation skills, someone who customers wish to see and spend time with.
• A fast learner who presents a proactive approach, being open-minded, independent, and well-organized.
• Flexibility and willingness to travel frequently
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.