Senior Key Account Manager
Deadline of this Job:
07 February 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage existing key partnerships - Providing outstanding, proactive holistic support to our key partners:
• Build and maintain trust and rapport with existing key partners, ensuring the relationships are fluid, with proactive follow ups and timely completion of tasks.
• Project manage all key aspects of key partnerships internally (i.e., responsible for tracking key deliverables across departments [e.g., Ops, Tech, Marketing, Finance]) and externally (i.e., be the ”go to” contact for partners).
• Good use of our tools and processes (Asana, Slack, Google Drive), flagging any challenges proactively to the wider team and project manage issue resolution.
• General documents and contracts review.
• Preparation and management of meeting agendas and driving partner meetings themselves, including taking notes and sharing minutes, as well as proactive and timely follow up for actions coming out from the meetings.
• Cross-functional communication and processes
• Work with the Operations Department to ensure successful, on-time delivery to partners.
• Work with the Finance Department to ensure on-time payment from partners
• Work with the Marketing Department to determine marketing initiatives required to convert new partners.
• Work with the Carbon Department to ensure successful progress of BioLite’s Carbon activities.
• Work on continuously improving cross department processes and communication efficiency.
• Collect partner feedback on products to inform the product development team on market trends and customer preferences.
• Build and manage sales forecast together with partners on a regular basis and report to the management team on progress and challenges during weekly sales meetings
• Other info
• Expected ~25% travel time across Africa
Qualifications and experience required:
• More than 5 years of experience in a similar role/position in the industry or relevant adjacent industries
• Experience managing supplier-distributor or client relationships/partnerships
• Extraordinary level of organization
• Patience and attention to detail are extremely important for this role
• Other soft skills which will be highly valued are: curiosity and willingness to learn; optimism and strategic prioritization capability; an analytical mind with pattern recognition for identifying gains across partners; providing responses in a timely and polite manner; flexibility and proactivity.
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills in English
• Strong G-Suite, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.