Vacancy title: Senior Learning Advisor[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Data Science / Research ]
Jobs at: International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI)
Deadline of this Job:
29 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development, design, and implementation of the SMLP II Learning Agenda leveraging USAID collaboration, learning, and adaptation (CLA) best practices.
• Lead the development of an annual Lessons Learned Report.
• Lead the development and execution of annual Learning Events, IP Workshops, and Interim/Final Presentations.
• Oversee the development of SMLP II’s data management dashboard to meet the evolving needs of the program.
• Provide overarching technical guidance on all aspects related to learning across various humanitarian sectors.
• Lead the development of IP and TPM best practices and lessons learned for inclusion in the Monitoring Reports and in the Lessons Learned Report.
• Lead relationship management and data sharing between the project and IP Program Managers and Technical Teams.
• Support incorporation of technical, contextual, and experiential CLA learning into the program cycle processes.
• Provide expert advice to USAID staff and partners on CLA.
• Develop and conduct trainings, workshops, facilitated learning conversations and other capacity building opportunities around CLA.
• Support the development of training curricula for staff, data collectors and IPs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• At least five years of experience implementing field-based MEAL projects.
• Demonstrated experience conducting analysis to design and disseminate learning activities, quality control of learning products, facilitation of learning events, fostering stakeholder collaboration, designing knowledge management practices, leading adaptive management and evidence-based decision making, and training.
• Demonstrated supervisory experience.
• Familiarity with USAID’s collaborating, learning and adaptive management frameworks.
• Familiarity with the operations of BHA programs and knowledge of IP activities in Somalia is highly desirable.
• Language proficiency at a post-graduate level in English.
• Excellent oral and written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and team management skills.
Education: The SLA must hold a bachelor’s degree. A master’s degree is highly desirable.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.