Senior Manager, API and Integration
Jobs at:NCBA Group
Deadline of this Job:
28 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose Statement
• The Senior Manager, Core Banking Systems Support role is to plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations that facilitate the stable operation of the bank’s Core Banking and related system Operations. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing Core Banking initiatives. In collaboration with external vendors, system experts and information security experts the Senior Manager, Core Banking Systems Support will schedule and direct activities to implement business changes in the core banking software and service problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
Ideal Job Specifications
• University degree in computer science. Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
• ITIL Intermediate and other relevant professional qualifications in ICT field.
• Project Management Certification: PMI or Prince 2
• Five to Six years’ experience in Application support in medium to large organizations.
• Four years experience in Database Administration – Oracle, MySQL and Microsoft SQL
• Six years’ experience in Core Banking Software Design and Development
• Three years in a supervisory role.
• Working experience in a bank or other financial services organization.
• Experience in Management of Support Contracts, RFP’s and Third party support providers.
NCBA Bank Core Value Behaviours (Performance Drivers)
• Driven - We are passionate, make bold decisions and learn from our failures. We seek new challenges and appreciate different views constantly raising the bar. We explore our full potential.
• Open - Our interactions are candid, honest and transparent. We listen to each other and our clients. We are inclusive and always respect each other.
• Responsive – We put our customer’s interests at the heart of all that we do. We are proactive, act quickly and resolutely to deliver results. We keep it simple and seek new ways to improve.
• Trusted - As a trusted partner we do what is morally right always. We keep our word. We are accountable and believe in each other.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please click HERE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.