Senior Manager, BCM and ICT Risk
Jobs at:NCBA Group
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 20, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Purpose Statement
The purpose of this role is to create and sustain a cohesive culture and approach to Business Continuity Management and ICT Risks that gives assurance on the Bank’s ability to adapt, recover or mitigate the impact of significant risks on its business, customers, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders
Ideal Job Specifications
• University Degree in a relevant field – Upper second or GPA 3.0.
• CBCI from the Business Continuity Management Institute.
• Relevant certifications in Information Security and Risk Management knowledge areas such as CRISC, CISM, CISSP or equivalent.
• At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar role with exposure to Banking operations, Technology or Assurance functions.
• Practical Knowledge of CBK guidelines on BCM and ICT Risk Management.
• Practical Knowledge of risk and control frameworks and their application within the Financial Services industry.
Closing on: Jan 27, 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.