Senior Manager, Continuous Audit and Automation
Jobs at:KCB Bank Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
22 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Information System Audit department is a function within the Audit Division. The department is responsible for providing objective and independent assurance that the bank’s Information Systems are appropriate, well utilized, reliable and secure while giving commensurate recommendations on areas of improvement.
Reporting to the Head, Information Systems Audit, the Senior Manager, Continuous Audit and Automation will champion the automated assurance initiatives across the Group leading to higher levels of assurance and continuous auditing of controls.
• Provide leadership in the management and support of the Continuous Auditing Platform (i.e., Alessa), CAATs Solution (i.e., IDEA) and Data-driven Assurance Platform (i.e., Microsoft Power Platform—Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents).
• Lead identification of automation assurance opportunities by facilitating business process control understanding workshops and walkthroughs with respective audit teams in the Group.
• Liaise with the Technology team to ensure any data gaps in the Enterprise Data Warehouse are addressed to ensure that the required audit tests can be automated.
• Lead the automation of identified audit control tests in the Group (i.e., scripting, development, testing) and schedule the automated audit tests in Alessa for continuous auditing.
• Review the documentation of the automated audit tests in Test Portal for completeness, validity, and accuracy.
• Lead engagements with respective audit teams in the Group to address and remediate false positive exceptions generated by the automated audit control tests Review and update the continuous auditing and audit issue tracking visualization dashboards for completeness, accuracy, and validity.
• Undertake preparation of continuous audit reports and communication of audit findings to the respective auditees for tracking in Teammate and remediation.
• Share knowledge, skills, and experience with team members.
• Maintain respectful and effective communications and relationships with key stakeholders.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Finance, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence & Data Analytics, or a Related field from a university recognized by Commission for University Education.
• Must Possess CISA / CISM / Google Data Analytics Certification or a related information systems audit or data analytics certification.
• Master's degree is an added advantage
• A minimum 8 years' experience in IT and/or IT Audit covering 5 years in Data Analytics, data extraction, data transformation, and scripting experience and 2 years in implementing, managing, and administering continuous auditing systems.
• Must possess proficiency in data analytics using tools and scripting languages e.g., Python, R, SQL, etc.
• Must possess proficiency in using IDEA CAATs and IDEA Scripting.
• Must possess proficiency in using Data Visualization tools e.g., MS Power BI, Tableau, etc.
• Must possess excellent audit report writing and presentation skills.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong business analytical skills, superior communication, and inter-personal skills.
• Must possess effective planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.