Senior Manager, Credit Administration
Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Contribute to the overall risk management strategy of maintaining/ reducing the level of risk as business expands
• To manage the credit function efficiently and effectively in order to ensure that it is a profitable line of business and that the organization is not exposed to risk, maintaining a quality loan book.
• Credit policy formulation and review.
• Risk Management: Credit risk analysis and evaluation.
• Ensure compliance with credit policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance to the agreed SLA/TAT for disbursement and other issues relating to both internal and external customers
• Monitoring and administration of credit performance through reports and returns from branches.
• Evaluation of customer needs and activities of the competition in liaison with marketing department and the branches with regard to Credit.
• Management Information System (MIS) including statutory returns to the Central Bank
• Relationship Management.
• Branch support and carry out inspection on credit/lending issues.
• Overall control of the lending book.
• Project relevant trends that affect the collectibles of the portfolio and isolate potential problem areas
• Monitor loan repayments globally and initiate/recommend course of action
• Ensuring that the security documentation and other necessary documentation are obtained and completed in all respects before draw down of the facility
• The initiating, setting up and maintaining of a system of lodgment and withdrawal of securities
• Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by Management.
• Bachelors Degree (B): Business (Required)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.