Senior Manager, Finance Business Partner, Innovation, Partnerships & Engineering
Jobs at:Stanbic Bank
Deadline of this Job:
14 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Drive the analysis, interpretation and futuristic projection of business results to support business in shaping the future.
• Optimise strategic business delivery through the appropriate views and guidance incorporated into quarterly business reviews that drive the appropriate business strategic discussions.
• Understand and contribute to the overall strategies for Finance and the individual financial drivers of Innovation & Engineering, heading the finance capability within this continuum.
• Define and influence cost control strategies and measures within Innovation and Engineering.
• Influence strategic planning, through the financial planning, to enable rapid decision making within Innovation and Engineering.
• Drive and deliver scorecards that are agile to support the Innovation and Engineering strategic performance.
• Articulate the Innovation and Engineering strategy into financial forecasts and outlooks, to develop a map of where the business is going.
• Accountable to facilitate scenario planning with the objective of achieving the Innovation and Engineering strategic outcomes.
• Shape and influence the implementation of strategic and special projects in Innovation and Engineering.
Technology & Architecture
• Develop and drive a proactive finance transformation journey that embraces finance of the future, changing technology and new innovative technology and drivers.
• Partner with the Head of Innovation and Head of Engineering in pivoting towards a platform organisation (ecosystem driver) to achieve business aspirations.
• Type of Qualification Field of Study
• First Degree Finance and Accounting
• Post Graduate Degree Finance and Accounting
• Other Minimum Qualifications, certifications or professional memberships
• CPA (K) Finalist or equivalent
• 3-4 years experience in managing a finance function across multiple Geographies, across Africa continent is preferable.
• At least 7 years' experience in financial services. Previous experience in heading up a finance team and delivering key MIS to business unit.
• Management Accounting reporting experience with understanding of finance regulatory frameworks.
• Broad understanding of a business environment. Knowledge of financial analysis techniques. Construct and interpret financial statements. Literacy in well-known finance applications.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.