Senior Manager – Audit
Jobs at:Deloitte Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
31 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main purpose of the job
• The holder of this position will ensure that audit assignments are carried out to the highest standards in order to provide outstanding value to clients and the Firm; develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters; and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
What you will do
• Implement the strategy within own area of responsibility as set by the Firms leadership in all projects and engagements;
• Support the Partner on delivery of designated engagements and managing the implementation of the agreed deliverables;
• Manage engagement budgets through accurate budgeting, cost control and profitability management.
• Leverage a deep understanding of audit and risk services and stakeholder needs to deliver high quality engagements and build long-term relationships;
• Drive own client portfolio and profitable book of business;
• Perform risk assessment procedures and assessments of risk of material misstatement;
• Prepare proposals/tenders and make presentations;
• Generate innovative solutions on projects/engagements in collaboration with team members to enhance/renew service offerings to clients; and
• Provide coaching to audit teams that is constructive, insightful, focused on strengths & development areas and empowers the team to take this knowledge forward.
• A Bachelors Degree from a recognized university.
• A recognized accounting qualification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/ Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or equivalent.
• Thorough knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Auditing Standards.
• At least ten (10) years relevant post-qualification experience in a client-facing role, of which 5 should be in a management role.
Key Performance Areas
• Strategic Impact - Supports the Partner on delivery of designated engagement/project, managing the implementation of the agreed deliverables.
• Budgets / Profitability - Manages engagement budget through accurate budgeting, cost control and profitability management.
• Stakeholder Focus - Leverages a deep understanding of audit and risk advisory services and stakeholder needs to deliver high quality engagements.
• Tools, guidance and methodology - Delivers high-quality audits via a number of enablers.
• Project plans - Develops and manages project plans as a critical component to executing high quality audits.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others.
• Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease.
• Sound problem solving ability.
• Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Proven ability to manage and execute projects.
• Experience in developing and presenting client proposals.
• Excellent report writing skills.
• Sound business acumen.
• Negotiation skills.
• Focus on quality and risk.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.