Senior Manager – Finance Transformation Projects
Deadline of this Job:
27 March 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Design a Chart of Accounts both the chart by type and cost centre dimensions.
• Standard Cost Budget and Standard Cost Recovery set ups.
• Month End Reporting Templates Design.
• Schedule of Authorities (SoA) Matrix Design.
• Controls Procedures Design and Documentation for General Ledger and selected sub-ledger operations in NAV.
• Design and documentation of centralized Master Data Files processes and controls – including price, customer, item, etc.
• Reporting Efficiency Optimization towards achieving timely reporting across a region of 10 countries.
• Shared Transaction Centre Design and Implementation to achieve economies of scale.
• Creating the project Gantt chart and updating progress against milestones.
• Reporting to client management regarding project management issues- daily, weekly, and monthly reports as necessary.
• Regularly reporting and consulting with the Managing Consultant on all aspects technical and managerial regarding the transformation project.
• Creating and operating a collaboration structure and process for inputs and outputs from non-Finance departments.
• Review and set up authorization processes around pricing decision making.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
• Graduate in Finance and/or Accounting, or similar relevant field.
• Qualified CPA or equivalent in good standing with the relevant professional body e.g., ICPAK.
• At least 10 years relevant experience in Finance and Accounting area, or closely related areas in (a) reputable organization(s).
• An MBA or similar post graduate qualification relevant to the areas of operation in this job scope will be an added advantage.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) is a MUST.
• Strong understanding of end-to-end accounting and reporting processes.
Skills and Competences
• Excellent communication and report writing skills.
• Strong inter-personal relations.
• Ability to work in teams and supervise teams.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.