Senior Manager Financial Systems
Deadline of this Job:
16 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Support the annual budget process and associated systems.
• Maintain financial models in Adaptive planning.
• Support accounting and all associated processes.
• Maintain General Ledger, segments and departments in NetSuite.
• Support the billing and collections process between Salesforce and NetSuite.
• Support the procurement function between Coupa and Netsuite.
• Design analytics and reports, build system integrations and develop new processes and tools to deliver accurate, and actionable insights to facilitate decision making.
• Work with Finance and Accounting stakeholders to ensure effective consolidation; identify, investigate and resolve all reconciliation issues.
• Support critical Finance processes, including business consolidation, budgeting and planning and corporate reporting. Coordinate the monthly business forecast process and track critical business performance metrics and KPIs.
• Update the financial model as necessary for multiple product lines and business structures.
• Identify, initiate and implement process automation and process improvement opportunities encompassing the entire finance cycle including core Accounting and Finance processes like P2P, O2C, Expenses, T&E, month-end close, forecasting, and variance analysis.
• Conduct continuous internal audit and review of financial systems and usage to ensure adequate internal control processes and implement checks to enforce compliance and other regulatory requirements.
• Work closely with the Compliance team to ensure system infrastructure is compliant with the requirements of SOC audits; provide required support during external system audits.
• Maintain and update adequate documentation of all active systems covering aspects of system setup, system administration and end-user training manuals. Keep an active log of all projects and prioritization for monthly review with Finance leadership.
• Provide first line support for Finance/Accounting systems; ensure benchmarks for availability, speed, issue resolution times and other performance metrics are achieved.
Requirements: Important to have
• Accounting or Finance degree
• 8+ years in accounting or finance support experience, including mid level FP&A roles if Senior
• Adaptive Planning experience
• NetSuite experience
• Understanding of the annual budget process and most major models (headcount, opex, revenue projections)
• Understanding of month end close and financial statements (CFS, Balance Sheet and P&L)
• Understanding of Financial systems - architecture, configuration, administration and implementation of relevant business applications
• Self-starter with exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
• Effective business partner with strong communication skills; able to effectively collaborate across departments
• Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, high-growth, and global environment
• Analytical thinker; ability to translate technical requirements and needs into actionable business outcomes (tools, reports, dashboards, analysis, etc.)
• Strong financial modelling skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.