Senior Office Administrative Assistant
Jobs at:Embu County
Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• Taking oral dictation ii. Word and data processing
• Operating office equipment iv. Attending to visitors/clients
• Handling telephone calls and Appointments
• Maintaining Diary and scheduling of meetings
• Ensuring an up to date filling system in the office
• Supervision of office cleanliness
• Handling routine correspondences
• Managing office petty cash
• Ensuring security of office Equipment, document and records
• Undertaking any other office Administrative service duties that maybe assigned.
Requirement for appointment
• Served in the grade of Office Administrative Assistant I for a minimum period of three (3) years.
• Business Education Single and Group Certificate (BES&GC) from the Kenya National
• Examination Council in the followingsubjects:-
• Typewriting Ill (minimum 50 w.p.m) computerized document Processing Ill;
• Business English Ill/Communication Il;
• Commerce Il;
• Office Practice Il;
• Secretarial Duties Il;
• Office Management 111/0ffice Administration and management
• Secretarial Duties Il
• Craft Certificate in Secretarial studies from Kenya National Examination Council Course.
• Certificate in Public Relations and Customer Care course lasting not less than 2 weeks from Kenya School of Government or any other recognized institution.
• Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution;
• Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
All Applicants are requested to download an APPLICATION FORM and detailed document containing requirements relevant to positions advertised.
Candidate MUST attach photocopies of the following documents:
Academic, professional certificates and testimonial
Any other supporting document
All applications to be sent to the undersigned with he job reference written on it on or before 25th July 2022.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100,
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.