Senior Pensions Officer IDD
Jobs at:Kenya Power Pension Fund (KPPF)
Deadline of this Job:
25 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Senior Pensions Officer shall be responsible for the effective administration of the Income Drawdown Fund. The job will entail maintenance of members biodata, processing of monthly drawdown payroll, issuance of benefits statements, and handling member related matters.
• Qualification: Bachelors Degree
• Experience: 5 year(s)
• Identification and implementation of strategies aimed at growing the IDDF.
• Proactively participating in the review of the IDDF Strategic Plan, IPS, and annual plans
• Development of training and information materials for use in educating and creating awareness of IDD
• Ensuring effective delivery of services to the IDDF members
• Handling the day-to-day activities of the IDDF
• Maintenance of updated, accurate and complete IDDF members biodata
• Processing of monthly drawdown payroll
• Issuance of IDD Members benefits statements
• Providing regular and periodic updates to the IDDF members on topical issues
• Preparation, control, and monitoring of the annual IDDF budget
• Liaison with other Fund functions to ensure smooth operations of the IDDF
• Preparation of quarterly administration reports and any other IDDF reports
• Attending to any other duties and responsibilities as shall be assigned from time to time.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Bachelors Degree or an equivalent in bachelor of business management from accredited and recognized institution.
• Bachelors Degree or an equivalent in bachelor of science (actuarial science with it) from accredited and recognized institution.
• Bachelors Degree or an equivalent in bachelor of science (economics & statistics) from accredited and recognized institution.
• Proficiency of IT
• Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
• Creativity and innovation skills.
• Action oriented and demonstrated ability to manage priorities
• Quality focus and attention to detail.
• Professionalism and integrity in line with Kenya Power Pension Fund values
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement, and achievement of goals.
• Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
• Risk awareness and focus - demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.