Senior Risk & Compliance Officer
Jobs at:Siginon Group
Deadline of this Job:
10 December 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Design, implement and continually improve appropriate risk management framework to identify, evaluate, mitigate and report key risks the Company is exposed to.
• Coordinate risk assessment, which involves identifying, analyzing and measurement of risks affecting the business.
• Continuous monitoring of the risk-taking activities and risk exposures to ensure they are in line with the Company’s-approved risk appetite and risk limits.
• Preparation of risk mitigation implementation and follow up plans and mechanisms and risk reporting channels.
• Coordinate the updating of departmental risk registers and Conduct compliance risk assessments.
• Report on monthly basis to the divisional heads on most significant risks, and to managers on risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks;
• Provide support, education and training to staff in order to build risk awareness within the Group.
• Plan and execute spot checks for critical business processes.
• Conduct fraud risk assessments and investigation of suspected frauds;
• Follow up implementation of audit recommendations to ensure risks are managed effectively.
• Custodian of Standard Operating Procedures for Risk Management.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work Experience
• Bachelor’ Degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit, Economics, Business Administration, Risk Management, or other comparable qualifications from a recognized Institution
• Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) certification or Relevant recognized qualification in Risk Management.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in Risk Management as a team leader or equivalent position
• CPA (K)/ACCA;
Skills & Competencies
• Highly analytical individual with ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
• Excellent planning and organizing/work management skills.
• Proficiency in use of automated Risk Management tools.
• Excellent teamwork/collaboration ability.
• Personal integrity with good work ethics.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described send your application and detailed CV to email@example.com , quoting the job title on the subject line of the email by 11th December 2022.
Due to the urgency of filling the position, applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.