Senior Risk and Audit Officer
Jobs at:Independent Policing Oversight Authority (IPOA)
Deadline of this Job:
14 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills). Academic qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Finance or Accounting Option), Business Administration (Accounting Option), Information Technology; or equivalent
Qualification from a recognized institution Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
• Passed part III of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya examination or equivalent qualification from recognized institution
• Be a member of a recognized and relevant professional body like ICPAK, IIAor ISACA
• A certificate in computer application skills.
Previous relevant work experience required.
• Served in the grade of Risk & Audit Officer, for a minimum period of three (3) years or six (6) years in a comparable and relevant position in the Public or Private Sector
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Office, email or by hand delivery, clearly indicating the position and job reference number, on both the cover letter, envelope and email applications, together with IPOA Employment form, a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, national identity card, names and telephone contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by Tuesday, 14th March, 2023 to:
Director/Chief Executive Officer,
Independent Policing Oversight Authority,
1st Ngong Avenue, ACK Garden Annex, 2nd Floor,
P.O Box 23035 – 00100, NAIROBI.
Detailed job descriptions and specifications for the above positions are available in our website www.ipoa.go.ke/careers Upon offer of employment, the successful candidate MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing copies of the following documents;
• A valid tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
• A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI);
• A valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
• A valid Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)and
• A Valid Clearance form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.