Senior Sales and Marketing Officer
Jobs at:National Mining Corporation (NMC)
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 05 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities will entail:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
For appointment to this cadre, an officer must have: -
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, commerce, business administration, or related field.
• At least 4 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous.
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
• Proficiency in computer applications;
• Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution.
• Strong analytical,
• Creative thinking skills
• Excellent communication,
• Customer service skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to National Mining Corporation (NMC) on jobs.nmckenya.go.ke to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.