Deadline of this Job:
09 May 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Roles and Responsibilities
• Record Expenses, advance, bank deposits any other accounting transactions in Excel.
• Manage staff cash advance, expense reports and accounts and reconciliation of the same.
• Supervise the management of petty cash including cash replenishment, cash accounts and reconciliations.
• Maintain local audit file, including filing of general ledger journals, account payable documentation and other miscellaneous financial filling.
• Provide support to the CFO in compiling and submission of the monthly financial reports package.
• Manage balance sheets and profit or loss statements.
• Compute and prepare tax returns.
• Focus on tax compliance, state business registration, contract review and non-profit tax filing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any other relevant field and at least 4-5years of experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, auditing and taxation.
• Professional Accounting Designation (CPA, ACCA) or significant progress toward attainment of the designation preferred.
• Demonstrated Knowledge, skills and experience in accounting, financial planning and management , accounting transactions, budgeting, reporting and ensuring compliance of internal control systems.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong database skills
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks and Freshbooks.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.