Jobs at:African Trade Insurance Agency
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• A Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, Economics, Banking or other financial service specialization;
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Banking or other financial service specialization
• CII or CPA/ACCA (an added advantage);
• A minimum of Eight (8) years relevant experience;
• Technical understanding, expertise, and experience in insurance and re-insurance;
• A proven track record of success underwriting complex transactions or providing sector specific underwriting skills;
• Key Stakeholders management skills;
• Demonstrate ability to initiate ideas for Product development;
• Team leadership skills;
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of policy wordings;
• Strong analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to details;
• Excellent negotiation skills;
• Good judgement and decision making skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and meet urgent deadlines;
• Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation) and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
• Strong people management skills; and
• Demonstrate ATI’s core values – unity of purpose, customer first approach, integrity, getting it first the right time and creativity.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Job application procedure
Candidates are required to submit an electronic copy of the following:
1. Application Letter;
2. CV, plus details of your current remuneration package if applicable along with details of three referees; and
3. Personal History Form
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for as the subject of your email.
The closing date is Friday, 30 September 2022 at Midnight Nairobi time.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.