Jobs at:Pan Africa Christian University
Deadline of this Job:
08 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• PAC (Pan Africa Christian) University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the positions outlined below from suitable candidates. Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
• Masters’ degree with specialization in Finance and Accounting
• Possess the relevant professional qualification in Accounting and Finance
• Must have at least 7 years’ of experience in Finance and Accounting in a busy establishment preferably from a University context.
• Be a registered member of relevant professional body (e.g ICPAK)
• Have sound knowledge of Finance and accounting standards.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
• Be of highest ethical standards, integrity, accountability and professionalism.
• Understand and adhere to PAC University Statement of Faith.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
• Follow the link to apply https://www.myjobmag.co.ke/job-applications/403538
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.