Social Media & Content Development Intern
Jobs at:Fanisi HR Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assist in creating and curating engaging and shareable content across various social media platforms
• Involved in scheduling and publishing content
• Assist in community management: responding to comments and messages and engaging with followers
• Assist in tracking and analysing performance metrics
• Make recommendations for content
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement a content strategy
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Basic knowledge and experience in content creation
• Video editing and social media management skills
• Familiarity with Canva and other graphic design tools
• Attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.