Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Sonographer will be responsible for the overall coordination radiology and sonography services.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Evaluate’ participants medical condition and history to determine most suitable radiographic technique for diagnosis.
• Interact with participants to offer them psychological support and address their concerns after an imaging procedure.
• Adjust diagnostic equipment to deliver an accurate amount of radiation to patients.
• Perform diagnostic imaging examinations.
• Ensure radiation safety measures and protection devices are used and observed to ensure compliance and safety for both patients and staff.
• Ensure scheduled maintenance and minor emergency repairs on radiographic equipment are conducted.
• Ensure accurate documentation and care of patient records.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
• Diploma in medical imaging from any other recognized institution.
• 3 years’ experience in a busy centre in ultrasound and X-ray department.
• Must be registered by the radiation protection Board.
• Must have a current and valid practicing license.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
• Good listening and communication skills.
• Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
please send a single pdf attachment with the position as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org containing.
• A brief introduction of yourself (up to 300 words),stating why you would be an excellent Lab Technician.
• Curriculum Vitae (C.V).
• Include your academic/professional certificates.
• Valid driving license (Driver Postion)
Application will be reviewed as received. The last day of review will be 12th August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.