Stock Audit - Junior Associate
Deadline of this Job:
02 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Stock Audit - Junior Associate
Stock Audit Junior Associate will be responsible for implementing the internal Systems and controls/process put in place by the company especially on Supply Chain and Finance. The ideal candidate will perform various Audits and substantive tests of our current proccess and procedures and report back. He/She will assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly Audit reports that will be sent to the Supply Chain Manager.
• Assist in Planning inventory counts by understanding the company objectives, structure, policies,
processes, internal inventory controls, and external pahrmaceutical regulations; identifying risk
• Assist in assessing compliance with relevant regulations and legal requirements by studying existing
and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Assist in assessing risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating
manual and automated (ERP& POS) Inventory processes; identifying process weaknesses and
inefficiencies and operational issues.
• Assist in verifying assets and liabilities by comparing and analysing items and collateral to
• Complete Inventory control paper work by documenting count tests and findings.
• Improve governance by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and
motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes; identifying root
• Support external auditors by coordinating inventory related information requirements.
• Provide Inventory control information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Contribute to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new
controls to add value to the Company
• Draft segments of the reports and communications on the results of work performed, for review by
the Head of inventory control.
• Effective and timely reporting of findings during Inventory counts.
• Provision of views and objective recommendations on inventory counts conducted.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by your Line Manager from time to time.
• ACCA/ CPA.
• A degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain or any other related field.
• Entry Level
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Accounting packages (SAP).
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Healthcare background preferred but not required
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.