Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and key responsibilities:
• Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders.
• Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.
• Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns.
• Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels.
• Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom.
• Responsible for packing, pricing, labelling, and returning supplies.
• Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
• Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs.
• Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally.
• Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities.
• Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
• University degree in related field.
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
• Well-presented and professional.
• Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Good communication and report writing skills.
• Team player.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
send your details email@example.com latest by 25th November 2022.
Indicate the role applied for and salary expectations on the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.